Instructing on a private basis allows me as a Yoga Therapist to gain a deeper understanding of who you are, which will then allow me to plan specifically for your needs.
The Initial Consultation at your first session is 90 min and includes:
- Intake: Inquiring and assessing your health history, current treatments and medications, current physical, mental and emotional condition, and your health and wellness goals.
- Yoga Practice: is tailored to suit your specific needs, capabilities, goals, and life circumstances. I will then teach you this personal practice.
- Take Home: Students will be provided an accompanying diagram of the practice to be done at home.
- Follow-Up Sessions: All throughout this process, you are strongly encouraged to check in with me with any questions, concerns or personal feedback. Depending on your needs, follow up sessions may be necessary in order to revise and update your personal practice. As you change, so must the practice.
Our sessions may include:
- conscious and mindful breathing
- appropriately sequenced and individualized physical movements
- deep tissue bodywork
- meditative practices
- use of sound and mantra
- dream yoga
- guided relaxation & yoga nidra
I teach Yoga as a complementary system of health, not an alternative one. This supports and works in conjunction with your normal medical treatments, and I ask you to continue your personal health routine as suggested by your doctor or medical professional.
Private sessions are by appointment only.
Call 250 9958569 or email – email@example.com for any questions.
For more information – see What is Yoga Therapy?